Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is this a team anymore?

Today I am feeling sad.
Sad to know that the team I am working with is just a team at the surface. When we were happy jolly we happy together. When one in need of help and affected requested for changes in the works other do the cold stare of unwillingness will shine on one.
Friends still friends in the team i working with but some are just colleague more than a friend. They tend to be more selfish toward their jobscope. This is what i feel, maybe i am over reacted but today i strongly feel such way.
I still want to say a million thanks to a friend in team that willingly put himself out and offer the help in front of all the manager where to give me a needed lift or push or pull whatever you call it.
It really touched and motivated me to be success in that task that i bang into wall.

A million thanks.....

No comments: